Enlarge difficult to read text by 3 magnification levels and change contrast to 5 different viewing modes. Optionally, turn on the LED flash of your device to help you see better in low-light conditions.Visor supports VoiceOver with TalkBack in German and English.During the day, there is a lot printed text to read: restaurant menus, price tags, the newspaper, letters or photos from your loved ones — visor zooms and improves the contrast of whatever you want to see. Its advanced color modes and simple interface are made for giving you the best possible perception of printed text on your screen like you'd expect it from a handheld electronic magnifier.
‣ 3 magnification levelsThe 3 magnification levels of visor are easily accessible anytime with the touch of a button. After closing the app, visor remembers the last selected magnification level and contrast mode.
‣ 5 different color modesMany visually impaired people suffer from dazzling effects when reading dark characters on a light background. Visor avoids these effects by providing 5 color modes: white text on dark background, real color mode, contrast enhancement, yellow text on blue background and blue text on yellow background.
‣ Manual focus, Autofocus & LED lightManual focus gives more control over the text you want to read. Simply tap the screen and visor focuses the targeted text. Tap and hold to switch to Autofocus. Turn on the LED light to make text crystal clear even in low light conditions.
‣ Freeze the image, enhance contrast and save or share the picture without having to hold the camera pointing at the subject
‣ Tested by people with visual impairmentsVisor was developed in close cooperation with visually impaired people. We are always grateful for any suggestions and requests for improvement.